Well, I didn’t get much sleep this weekend, but I did manage to finish painting my first pack of zombies for our club project. They are actually fun to paint.
These were multi-part, hard-plastic figures from Wargames Factory. I also mixed in a few torsos and legs from some ancient Germans to beef up the “unit” a bit. My only complaint with the figures is that they come with the left arm molded to the torso. This means you have to cut off the arm if you want a pose other than the left arm hanging to the side.
Here is a closeup of three of them. I took an extra arm from one of the sprues and gave it to the zombie on the right for both a club-like weapon and a mid-afternoon snack.
This group features a flowered shirt. On the figure in the middle, I cut off the arm holding the foot, which was hanging at the zombie’s side, and re-glued it up in the air.