This weekend I finally completed the 16 battalions of Russian grenadiers I have been plodding through for a month. This gave me a chance to finally organize my Russian forces into the two corps of Bagration’s western army that I have been building toward. This consists of the VII and VIII infantry corps, a cavalry “corps,” and reserve artillery.
I used the labels that Sam Fuson assembled. They are posted in the files section of the Look, Sarge, No Charts Yahoo group.
It feels good to have these painted, assembled, and properly labeled. I think many of them will make it to the table in March for Cold Wars.